Monday, June 27, 2011

Starting the journey

Well...it turns out I have been suffering from a debilitating disease for most of my life without knowledge of what was causing me so much pain.

Photo from dailymail

I was just diagnosed with Endometriosis on June 15th after I had a laparoscopy to biopsy and hopefully remove a mass that had grown on my left ovary. Well while the good ol doc was in there..she found some ridonculous endometriosis in my pelvic area.

Photo from endo-resolve.com


Because of this lovely disease I am changing my lifestyle dramatically. I have been researching, sometimes almost all day like an endo-info addict, more natural approaches to healing (i don't want to put unwanted hormones in my body if I can help it). I will be changing my diet to help lessen the pain and growth of my Endometriosis, and hopefully boost my fertility for our future family. I will be trying to eat a soy-free, gluten-free, dairy-free diet!


Wow that is a big change for me, but it turns out that soy, most of all, makes this disease worse. I hope to post on here about my journey with endometriosis as often as I can. I hope to post lots of endo-friendly recipes and info that I think is helpful. I hope you will join me on my journey endo the wild world that is Endometriosis. In some small way maybe I can help someone else out there living with this disease and reach out to my Endo sisters!

1 comment:

  1. HERBAL CURE FOR SHINGLES,WARTS AND HERPES,HIV/AIDS 
     5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was SHINGLES. I have had it for a very long time, I contracted it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I ended the relationship between us. The warts were so embarrassed because it started spreading all over. I have been dealing with these things for a very long time. The last treatment I took was About 2 years ago I applied for natural treatment from Dr. JAMES HERBAL MIX MEDICINE, a week after I applied the treatment all the warts were gone. It's now 2 years and some months I don't have a single wart or any symptoms of SHINGLES. wow"" it's great, Dr. JAMES has finally cured me. If you know anyone suffering from these diseases or having any health challenges should contact Dr. JAMES for natural treatments. His herbal mix medicine is easy to drink with no side effects. Dr.James has cure for diseases like  Pcos,Plantar-warts,Ovarian cyst, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Lupus,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid. Contact this Great man on his email and get a permanent cure from your diseases. Dr James  Email  Address     [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]. 

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog